- Save up to 60% on Barcelo Hotels & Resorts worldwide
- Book hotel stays in the Canaries, Caribbean & Spain
- Discount & travel dates vary by hotel
Sofia weather in December 2020
- 44°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for Sofia, Bulgaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Sofia in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 4°C in Sofia in December, falling to -3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sofia in December?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sofia in December - that's 23% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sofia in December?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Sofia in December and the average monthly rainfall is 46mm.
Sofia sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sofia in December 2020. Select a month to view Sofia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||07:38||16:54|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||07:51||16:54|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||07:57||17:03|
- Save to 20% on worldwide car hire in Avis sale
- Discounts, travel dates & black out periods vary by destination
- Travel before 17th December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bulgaria
Where's warm in Bulgaria in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bulgaria in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.