- Check low fares on flights to Bulgaria from the UK
- Filter offers by departure airport, month & fare class
- Prices shown are one way based on return flights
Sofia weather in December 2019
- 44°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for Sofia, Bulgaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Sofia weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Sofia in December is a cold 4°C (39°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -3°C (27°F). There are usually 2 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 23% of the 9 hours of daylight.
Expect 46mm (1.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (1 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Sofia sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sofia in December 2019. Select a month to view Sofia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:37||16:54|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:50||16:54|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:57||17:02|
- Find low prices on flights to Bulgaria
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Discover more about Bulgaria
Popular Bulgaria destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bulgaria in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details