- Find cheap flights to the British Virgin Islands with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Anegada weather in December 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 119119 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Anegada, British Virgin Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Anegada in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Anegada in December with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Anegada in December?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Anegada in December - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Anegada in December?
The average sea temperature around Anegada in December is 27°C.
Does it rain in Anegada in December?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Anegada in December and the average monthly rainfall is 119mm.
Anegada sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Anegada in December 2020. Select a month to view Anegada sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||06:34||17:39|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||06:43||17:44|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||06:50||17:51|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the British Virgin Islands in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the British Virgin Islands in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.