- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Porto Velho weather in December 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 315315 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The December weather guide for Porto Velho, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Porto Velho in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Porto Velho in December with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Porto Velho in December?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Porto Velho in December - that's 32% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Porto Velho in December?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Porto Velho in December and the average monthly rainfall is 315mm.
Porto Velho sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Porto Velho in December 2020. Select a month to view Porto Velho sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||05:47||18:23|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||05:52||18:30|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||06:00||18:38|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.