- Browse lowest fares on Qantas flights from Glasgow
- Save on flights to Australia, New Zealand & Dubai
- Return flights from £457 including taxes/charges
Maroochydore weather in December 2019
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 170170 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Maroochydore, Queensland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Maroochydore weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Maroochydore in December is a warm 28°C (82°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 19°C (66°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 62% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 170mm (6.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Maroochydore in December is 25°C (77°F).
Maroochydore sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Maroochydore in December 2019. Select a month to view Maroochydore sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||04:46||18:27|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||04:49||18:37|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||04:56||18:44|
- Save on flights to Asia & the Pacific with Cathay Pacific
- Browse lowest fares by destination including Hong Kong
- Depart from London Heathrow & Manchester
Discover more about Australia
Where's hot in Queensland in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Queensland in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.