- Book overnight stays with Warwick Castle Breaks
- Receive second day Warwick Castle tickets for FREE
- Plus free parking, priority access & evening entertainment
- 2nd day tickets for free
- Midweek best value stays
- Latest offers on short breaks
- Warwick Castle day tickets from £20
Warwick Castle & Knight's Village is perfect for a family day out or short break with so much to explore and entertain. Learn more about what's on offer and how you can save on day tickets and overnight themed stays.
Top Warwick Castle deals & offers
Save on day trips and short breaks to Warwick Castle & Knight's Village with the latest special deals and discount offers for 2021/2022. Remember it's cheaper to pre-book tickets and stays online rather than buying on the door.
- Book midweek stays with Warwick Castle Breaks
- Stay in medieval themed accommodation + breakfast
- Packages include 2 day tickets to Warwick Castle
- Save with top deals on short breaks at Warwick Castle
- Book 2 day tickets + overnight stay package
- Choose themed medieval accommodation or local hotels
- Pre-book Warwick Castle day tickets from £20
- Save over 20% compared to buying on the day
- Additional £6 for access to Castle Dungeon
Short breaks at Warwick Castle
If you want more time to enjoy Warwick Castle, consider booking a short break to extend your visit. By combining Castle tickets with an overnight stay in themed accommodation you can take your time exploring all the attractions and checking out the shows.
There are three main styles of on-site accommodation available at Warwick Castle - from medieval glamping and lodges to private suites in the 14th-century Caesar's Tower.
- Tower Suites* - choose between the Peacock Suite and Rose Suite - both medieval-themed and with their own private floor of the 14th-century Caesar's Tower
- Knight's Village Lodges* - located in a woodland grove on the banks of the River Avon; choose between a Woodland Lodge and Knight's Lodge
- Medieval Glamping* - enjoy the fully-themed medieval tents (with modern amenities) in the grounds of Warwick Castle
Short break packages include Warwick Castle tickets, overnight accommodation and breakfast. Each offers slightly different additional features and benefits such as free wifi and parking.
There is also the option to stay at a family-friendly hotel nearby. Options include familiar names such as Hilton, Days Inn and Holiday Inn Express.
Warwick Castle tickets
Save on day tickets for Warwick Castle* when you book in advance online when compared to 'on the day' prices. Tickets for Warwick Castle include the Rainy Day Promise* plus access to daily shows, castle grounds and attractions.
Please note: there is an addition charge for access to the Castle Dungeon*.
|Ticket type||Online price||On the day|
|Castle, Grounds & Gardens||£20||£26|
|The Castle Dungeon||£6||£6|
Visiting Warwick Castle
Find out more about visiting Warwick Castle with our handy visitor guide. Discover information including how to get there, opening times, attractions and parking.
Warwick Castle opening times vary for each day of the week and throughout the year. The earliest the doors open is 10am and the latest closing time is 5pm - unless an evening event is on.
There are also some days when Warwick Castle is closed. It's always best to check opening times for the specific day you plan to visit.
Warwick Castle* has much to offer with Warwick Castle itself, surrounding grounds and gardens. Enjoy exploring the many towers, ramparts and over 64 acres of rolling landscaped gardens.
Why not have afternoon tea in the Conservatory Tea House* while enjoying the stunning views of the Peacock Garden and Pageant Field? More attractions, shows and events to check out include:
- The Castle Dungeon
- Horrible Histories Maze
- The Mighty Trebuchet
- The Mill & Engine House
- Great Hall & State Rooms
- Birds of Prey
- The Falconer's Quest
- The Bowman Zone
- Christmas at the Castle
- Zog and The Quest for the Golden Star* - new for 2021
For a complete list of upcoming events, visit the What's on* guide.
Warwick Castle weather guide
|Maximum daytime temperature °C|
|Hours of sunshine (daily)|
|Days with some rainfall|
Directions & location map
Warwick Castle is located in the centre of Warwick in Warwickshire and is less than two miles from Junction 15 on the M40 if travelling by car with plenty of parking available.
Parking is available in Warwick town centre with either pay and display or pay point on exit. Prices start from £6.
|Stables Car Park||CV34 4QU||Next to the main entrance||£10|
|Stratford Road Car Park||CV34 6AH||5-10 minute walk||£6|
|Overflow Car Park||Castle overflow field||15-20 minute walk||£6|
Warwick train station is located approximately one mile from Warwick Castle, which is up to a 25-minute walk. Direct services run from London Marylebone and Birmingham Snow Hill. Services are operated by Chiltern Railways and West Midlands Railway.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Related travel brands
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.