- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Santiago de Cuba weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cuba with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3939 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Santiago de Cuba, Cuba shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Cuba
How hot is it in Santiago de Cuba in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Santiago de Cuba in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santiago de Cuba in January?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santiago de Cuba in January - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Santiago de Cuba in January?
The average sea temperature around Santiago de Cuba in January is 27°C.
Does it rain in Santiago de Cuba in January?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Santiago de Cuba in January and the average monthly rainfall is 39mm.
Santiago de Cuba sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santiago de Cuba in January 2021. Select a month to view Santiago de Cuba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:39||17:36|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:41||17:45|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:39||17:55|
- Save EXTRA 10% on 3-5* hotels worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Pay Now & Express Deal Hotels
- Book hotels for 2 nights or more. Not combinable
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Cuba
Where is hot in Cuba in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cuba in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.