- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Jibacoa weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cuba with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 137137 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Jibacoa, Cuba shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Cuba
How hot is it in Jibacoa in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Jibacoa in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jibacoa in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jibacoa in July - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Jibacoa in July?
The average sea temperature around Jibacoa in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Jibacoa in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Jibacoa in July and the average monthly rainfall is 137mm.
Jibacoa sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jibacoa in July 2020. Select a month to view Jibacoa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:45||20:17|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:51||20:16|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:58||20:09|
- Discover the latest low fares to Central America
- Including Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic & Mexico
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Cuba
Where is hot in Cuba in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cuba in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.