- Browse best fares on flights departing in next 3 months
- Filter deals by departure airport, destination & more
- Find the ideal departure time, price & length of stay
Gouves weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Gouves, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Crete
How hot is it in Gouves in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Gouves in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gouves in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gouves in August - that's 84% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Gouves in August?
The average sea temperature around Gouves in August is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Gouves in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Gouves in August and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Gouves sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gouves in August 2020. Select a month to view Gouves sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:28||20:22|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:39||20:06|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:51||19:47|
- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is hot in Crete in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.