- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Gouves weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 109109 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Gouves, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Crete
How warm is it in Gouves in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Gouves in February, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gouves in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gouves in February - that's 42% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Gouves in February?
The average sea temperature around Gouves in February is 15°C.
Does it rain in Gouves in February?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Gouves in February and the average monthly rainfall is 109mm.
Gouves sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gouves in February 2021. Select a month to view Gouves sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:18||17:47|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:06||18:00|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:50||18:13|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is warm in Crete in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.