- Save on flights to Canada, USA & the rest of the Americas
- Book online for low fares with Air Canada
- Fly to Toronto, Vancouver, New York, Cancun & more
Tortuquero weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Costa Rica with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 177177 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Tortuquero, Costa Rica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Costa Rica
How hot is it in Tortuquero in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Tortuquero in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tortuquero in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tortuquero in March - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tortuquero in March?
The average sea temperature around Tortuquero in March is 27°C.
Does it rain in Tortuquero in March?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Tortuquero in March and the average monthly rainfall is 177mm.
Tortuquero sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tortuquero in March 2021. Select a month to view Tortuquero sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||05:48||17:44|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||05:40||17:45|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||05:31||17:45|
- Discover the latest low fares to Central America
- Including Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic & Mexico
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Costa Rica
Where is hot in Costa Rica in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Costa Rica in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.