- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Benalmadena weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Benalmadena, Costa del Sol shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Costa del Sol
How hot is it in Benalmadena in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Benalmadena in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Benalmadena in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Benalmadena in August - that's 77% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Benalmadena in August?
The average sea temperature around Benalmadena in August is 23°C.
Does it ever rain in Benalmadena in August?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Benalmadena in August and the average monthly rainfall is 6mm.
Benalmadena sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Benalmadena in August 2021. Select a month to view Benalmadena sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||07:24||21:24|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||07:37||21:08|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:49||20:48|
- Book online & save up to 9% on First Choice Holiday Villages
- Destinations include Cyprus, Greece, Portugal, Spain & Turkey
- Also save with FREE child places & low deposits
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa del Sol in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa del Sol in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.