- Browse best fares on flights departing in next 3 months
- Filter deals by departure airport, destination & more
- Find the ideal departure time, price & length of stay
Benalmadena weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1818 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Benalmadena, Costa del Sol shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Costa del Sol
How hot is it in Benalmadena in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Benalmadena in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Benalmadena in June?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Benalmadena in June - that's 72% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Benalmadena in June?
The average sea temperature around Benalmadena in June is 19°C.
Does it rain in Benalmadena in June?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Benalmadena in June and the average monthly rainfall is 18mm.
Benalmadena sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Benalmadena in June 2021. Select a month to view Benalmadena sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||07:01||21:31|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:59||21:38|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||07:03||21:41|
- Explore offers on holiday accommodation in the Costa del Sol
- Filter deals by location, activities, faciiities & more
- Search for specific dates to narrow your search
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa del Sol in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa del Sol in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.