- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
La Cala Finestrat weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for La Cala Finestrat, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in La Cala Finestrat in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in La Cala Finestrat in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in La Cala Finestrat in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in La Cala Finestrat in September - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around La Cala Finestrat in September?
The average sea temperature around La Cala Finestrat in September is 25°C.
Does it rain in La Cala Finestrat in September?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in La Cala Finestrat in September and the average monthly rainfall is 42mm.
La Cala Finestrat sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for La Cala Finestrat in September 2020. Select a month to view La Cala Finestrat sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||07:30||20:30|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:42||20:08|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:56||19:45|
- Search for top special offers on campsites across Europe
- Book pitches & mobile homes for camping holidays in 2020
- Destinations include France, UK, Italy, Ireland, Spain & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa Blanca in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Blanca in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.