- Pay £30 low deposits on holidays per person
- Book cheap holidays to Europe, Mediterranean & more
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
La Cala Finestrat weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for La Cala Finestrat, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Costa Blanca
How warm is it in La Cala Finestrat in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in La Cala Finestrat in February, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in La Cala Finestrat in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in La Cala Finestrat in February - that's 57% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around La Cala Finestrat in February?
The average sea temperature around La Cala Finestrat in February is 14°C.
Does it rain in La Cala Finestrat in February?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in La Cala Finestrat in February and the average monthly rainfall is 33mm.
La Cala Finestrat sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for La Cala Finestrat in February 2021. Select a month to view La Cala Finestrat sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||08:06||18:23|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:52||18:38|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||07:34||18:53|
- Explore holidays to Benidorm, Costa Blanca, Spain
- Filter offers by resort, star rating, facilities & more
- Prices are per person per night based on 2 sharing
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
- Book cheap flights in 2020/2021 with TUI
- Return flight prices start from just £169 per person
- Filter deals by destination, departure point & more
Where is hot in the Costa Blanca in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Blanca in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.