- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Albir weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Costa Blanca
The November weather guide for Albir, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Albir in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Albir in November, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Albir in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Albir in November - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Albir in November?
The average sea temperature around Albir in November is 19°C.
Does it rain in Albir in November?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Albir in November and the average monthly rainfall is 53mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Albir sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Albir in November 2021. Select a month to view Albir sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||07:27||18:00|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:42||17:47|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||07:58||17:40|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Where is hot in the Costa Blanca in November for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Blanca in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.