- Book a Park Stay & Go package with Holiday Inn
- Get 1 night's stay + up to 15 nights parking
- Available at popular airports, train stations & docks
Albir weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3434 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Costa Blanca
The March weather guide for Albir, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Albir in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Albir in March, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Albir in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Albir in March - that's 57% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Albir in March?
The average sea temperature around Albir in March is 14°C.
Does it rain in Albir in March?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Albir in March and the average monthly rainfall is 34mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Albir sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Albir in March 2022. Select a month to view Albir sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:33||18:53|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:10||19:08|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:47||20:23|
- Browse villas & apartments for October break
- Includes Menorca, Cyprus, Paxos & more
- Filter search by location, features, pool & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.