- Explore camping in the Costa Blanca & pre-book deals online
- Book camping holidays to Benidorm, Costa Blanca, Spain
- Filter campsites by rating, facilities, location & more
Albir weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3434 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Albir, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Costa Blanca
How hot is it in Albir in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Albir in March, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Albir in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Albir in March - that's 57% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Albir in March?
The average sea temperature around Albir in March is 14°C.
Does it rain in Albir in March?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Albir in March and the average monthly rainfall is 34mm.
Albir sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Albir in March 2021. Select a month to view Albir sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:32||18:53|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:10||19:08|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:47||20:23|
- Save EXTRA 5% on car hire worldwide with Enjoy Travel
- Book car hire for destinations in the UK, Europe & beyond
- Discount code cannot be combined with other promotions
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa Blanca in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Blanca in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.