- Save £100 on summer 2021 holidays to Costa Blanca
- Min spend £800 per booking
- Travel before 31st October 2021 (inclusive)
Albir weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Costa Blanca
The May weather guide for Albir, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Albir in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Albir in May, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Albir in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Albir in May - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Albir in May?
The average sea temperature around Albir in May is 18°C.
Does it rain in Albir in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Albir in May and the average monthly rainfall is 32mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Albir sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Albir in May 2022. Select a month to view Albir sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||07:03||20:52|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:48||21:06|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:38||21:18|
- Save £300 on selected Marella Cruises in 2021/2022
- Book cruises to Europe, Mediterranean & Caribbean
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Cruise deal finder
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.