- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Dassia weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 180180 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Dassia, Corfu shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Dassia in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Dassia in January, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dassia in January?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dassia in January - that's 39% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Dassia in January?
The average sea temperature around Dassia in January is 15°C.
Does it rain in Dassia in January?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Dassia in January and the average monthly rainfall is 180mm.
Dassia sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dassia in January 2021. Select a month to view Dassia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||08:02||17:27|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:59||17:42|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:49||17:59|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is warm in Corfu in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Corfu in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.