- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Colombia
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Pereira weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Colombia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 136136 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Colombia
The August weather guide for Pereira, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pereira in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Pereira in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pereira in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pereira in August - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pereira in August?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Pereira in August and the average monthly rainfall is 136mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pereira sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Pereira in August 2022. Select a month to view Pereira sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||05:59||18:19|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||05:59||18:15|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||05:57||18:09|
- Check out the cheapest flights on offer to South America
- Includes Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro & Quito
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.