- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Cali weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Colombia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 133133 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Colombia
The March weather guide for Cali, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cali in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Cali in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cali in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cali in March - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Cali in March?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Cali in March and the average monthly rainfall is 133mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cali sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Cali in March 2022. Select a month to view Cali sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:17||18:20|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:12||18:18|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:06||18:14|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.