- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Barranquilla weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Colombia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Barranquilla, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Colombia
How hot is it in Barranquilla in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Barranquilla in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Barranquilla in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Barranquilla in November - that's 56% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Barranquilla in November?
The average sea temperature around Barranquilla in November is 28°C.
Does it rain in Barranquilla in November?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Barranquilla in November and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Barranquilla sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Barranquilla in November 2020. Select a month to view Barranquilla sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:51||17:35|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:55||17:32|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:02||17:34|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Colombia in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Colombia in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.