- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Chile
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Valdivia weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 341341 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1212°C sea temperature
Recommended for Chile
The May weather guide for Valdivia, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Valdivia in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Valdivia in May, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Valdivia in May?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Valdivia in May - that's 40% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Valdivia in May?
The average sea temperature around Valdivia in May is 12°C.
Does it rain in Valdivia in May?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Valdivia in May and the average monthly rainfall is 341mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Valdivia sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Valdivia in May 2022. Select a month to view Valdivia sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||07:38||18:02|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||07:52||17:46|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||08:04||17:37|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.