- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Valdivia weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 128128 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
Recommended for Chile
The March weather guide for Valdivia, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Valdivia in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Valdivia in March, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Valdivia in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Valdivia in March - that's 68% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Valdivia in March?
The average sea temperature around Valdivia in March is 14°C.
Does it rain in Valdivia in March?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Valdivia in March and the average monthly rainfall is 128mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Valdivia sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Valdivia in March 2022. Select a month to view Valdivia sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:36||20:34|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:52||20:10|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||08:07||19:46|
- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.