- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Santa Cruz weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 112112 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The May weather guide for Santa Cruz, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Santa Cruz in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Santa Cruz in May, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Cruz in May?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Cruz in May - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Santa Cruz in May?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Santa Cruz in May and the average monthly rainfall is 112mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Santa Cruz in May 2022. Select a month to view Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||07:21||18:03|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||07:33||17:50|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||07:43||17:43|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.