- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Santa Cruz weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 162162 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The June weather guide for Santa Cruz, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Santa Cruz in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Santa Cruz in June, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Cruz in June?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Cruz in June - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Santa Cruz in June?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Santa Cruz in June and the average monthly rainfall is 162mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Santa Cruz in June 2021. Select a month to view Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||07:44||17:43|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||07:51||17:41|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||07:53||17:45|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.