- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Santa Cruz weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The February weather guide for Santa Cruz, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santa Cruz in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Santa Cruz in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Cruz in February?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Cruz in February - that's 77% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Santa Cruz in February?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Santa Cruz in February and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santa Cruz in February 2021. Select a month to view Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:06||20:52|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:19||20:40|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||07:32||20:23|
- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours in 2021
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Chile
Where is hot in Chile in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.