- Check out current discounts on tours in 2023
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter discounts by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Puerto Natales weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 55°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 121121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The July weather guide for Puerto Natales, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Puerto Natales in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 5°C in Puerto Natales in July, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Puerto Natales in July?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Puerto Natales in July - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Puerto Natales in July?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Puerto Natales in July and the average monthly rainfall is 121mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Puerto Natales sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Puerto Natales in July 2021. Select a month to view Puerto Natales sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||09:58||17:50|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||09:48||18:05|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||09:28||18:25|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.