- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Puerto Natales weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 121121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The February weather guide for Puerto Natales, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Puerto Natales in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Puerto Natales in February, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Puerto Natales in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Puerto Natales in February - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Puerto Natales in February?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Puerto Natales in February and the average monthly rainfall is 121mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Chile
Puerto Natales sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Puerto Natales in February 2022. Select a month to view Puerto Natales sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:26||21:40|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:51||21:17|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:16||20:47|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Chile
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Where is hot in Chile in February for 2022/2023?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.