- Save on flights & holidays worldwide in the BA sale
- Book flights to popular destinations worldwide
- Pay holiday deposits from only £60 per person
Puerto Natales weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 121121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The February weather guide for Puerto Natales, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Puerto Natales in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Puerto Natales in February, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Puerto Natales in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Puerto Natales in February - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Puerto Natales in February?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Puerto Natales in February and the average monthly rainfall is 121mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Puerto Natales sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Puerto Natales in February 2022. Select a month to view Puerto Natales sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:26||21:40|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:51||21:17|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:16||20:47|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.