- Save up to £100 on A-ROSA river cruises
- Choice of saving £60 or £100 depending on stays
- Save £60 (6-7day cruise) or £100 (8+ days)
Puerto Natales weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 138138 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The April weather guide for Puerto Natales, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Puerto Natales in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Puerto Natales in April, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Puerto Natales in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Puerto Natales in April - that's 47% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Puerto Natales in April?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Puerto Natales in April and the average monthly rainfall is 138mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Puerto Natales sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Puerto Natales in April 2022. Select a month to view Puerto Natales sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||08:12||19:35|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||08:35||19:04|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||09:00||18:34|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.