- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Pucon weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 144144 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The October weather guide for Pucon, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Pucon in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Pucon in October, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pucon in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pucon in October - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pucon in October?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Pucon in October and the average monthly rainfall is 144mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pucon sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Pucon in October 2021. Select a month to view Pucon sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||07:22||19:53|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:59||20:08|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:39||20:25|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms with Hotels.com
- Travel before 30th September 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.