- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Pucon weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6969 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The February weather guide for Pucon, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pucon in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Pucon in February, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pucon in February?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pucon in February - that's 74% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pucon in February?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Pucon in February and the average monthly rainfall is 69mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pucon sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Pucon in February 2022. Select a month to view Pucon sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:59||21:04|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:14||20:49|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:30||20:30|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.