- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Pucon weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 151151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The April weather guide for Pucon, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Pucon in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Pucon in April, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pucon in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pucon in April - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pucon in April?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Pucon in April and the average monthly rainfall is 151mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pucon sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Pucon in April 2022. Select a month to view Pucon sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||08:03||19:40|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||07:16||18:19|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||07:31||17:59|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.