- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Lake Puyehue weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 175175 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The September weather guide for Lake Puyehue, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lake Puyehue in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Lake Puyehue in September, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Puyehue in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Puyehue in September - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lake Puyehue in September?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Lake Puyehue in September and the average monthly rainfall is 175mm.
Lake Puyehue sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lake Puyehue in September 2021. Select a month to view Lake Puyehue sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||07:14||18:27|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||07:51||19:41|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||07:26||19:56|
- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours in 2021
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Chile
Where is hot in Chile in September for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.