- Save 50% on your 2nd room with Marriot
- Destinations include Europe, Middle East & Africa
- 2nd room occupied by children aged 16 and under
Lake Puyehue weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8080 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The January weather guide for Lake Puyehue, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lake Puyehue in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Lake Puyehue in January, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Puyehue in January?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Puyehue in January - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lake Puyehue in January?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Lake Puyehue in January and the average monthly rainfall is 80mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lake Puyehue sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lake Puyehue in January 2022. Select a month to view Lake Puyehue sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:23||21:25|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:39||21:21|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:57||21:10|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.