- Save EXTRA £50 per adult on holidays, cruises & tours
- Includes escorted tours & river cruises - no min spend
- Enter discount code at checkout. Excludes children
Lake Puyehue weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8383 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The February weather guide for Lake Puyehue, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Chile
How hot is it in Lake Puyehue in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Lake Puyehue in February, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Puyehue in February?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Puyehue in February - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lake Puyehue in February?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Lake Puyehue in February and the average monthly rainfall is 83mm.
Lake Puyehue sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lake Puyehue in February 2021. Select a month to view Lake Puyehue sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:58||21:09|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:15||20:54|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||07:31||20:34|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Chile
Where is hot in Chile in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.