- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Lake Puyehue weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The December weather guide for Lake Puyehue, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lake Puyehue in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Lake Puyehue in December, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Puyehue in December?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Puyehue in December - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lake Puyehue in December?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Lake Puyehue in December and the average monthly rainfall is 100mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lake Puyehue sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lake Puyehue in December 2021. Select a month to view Lake Puyehue sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||06:14||21:06|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||06:14||21:19|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||06:22||21:25|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.