- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Lake Pehoe weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 99°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 115115 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The September weather guide for Lake Pehoe, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lake Pehoe in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Lake Pehoe in September, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Pehoe in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Pehoe in September - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lake Pehoe in September?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Lake Pehoe in September and the average monthly rainfall is 115mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lake Pehoe sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lake Pehoe in September 2021. Select a month to view Lake Pehoe sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||08:27||19:17|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||07:56||19:39|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||07:22||20:03|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.