- Check out the cheapest flights on offer to South America
- Includes Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro & Quito
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Lake Pehoe weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 120120 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The November weather guide for Lake Pehoe, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lake Pehoe in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Lake Pehoe in November, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Pehoe in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Pehoe in November - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lake Pehoe in November?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Lake Pehoe in November and the average monthly rainfall is 120mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lake Pehoe sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lake Pehoe in November 2021. Select a month to view Lake Pehoe sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:15||20:57|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:52||21:22|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||05:36||21:46|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.