- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Lake Pehoe weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 124124 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The January weather guide for Lake Pehoe, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lake Pehoe in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Lake Pehoe in January, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Pehoe in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Pehoe in January - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lake Pehoe in January?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Lake Pehoe in January and the average monthly rainfall is 124mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lake Pehoe sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lake Pehoe in January 2022. Select a month to view Lake Pehoe sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||05:42||22:09|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:02||22:00|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:28||21:41|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.