- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Lake Chungara weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- -6-6°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Lake Chungara, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Chile
How warm is it in Lake Chungara in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Lake Chungara in September, falling to -6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Chungara in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Chungara in September - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lake Chungara in September?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Lake Chungara in September and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Lake Chungara sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lake Chungara in September 2020. Select a month to view Lake Chungara sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:44||18:30|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:32||19:32|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:19||19:34|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Chile
Where is hot in Chile in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.