- Save on flights & holidays worldwide in the BA sale
- Book holidays to Europe, Dubai & Canada
- Plus flights & holidays to the USA, Caribbean & beyond
Lake Chungara weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 99°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- -10-10°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The June weather guide for Lake Chungara, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lake Chungara in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Lake Chungara in June, falling to -10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Chungara in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Chungara in June - that's 82% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lake Chungara in June?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Lake Chungara in June and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lake Chungara sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lake Chungara in June 2022. Select a month to view Lake Chungara sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||07:02||18:08|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||07:06||18:09|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||07:09||18:12|
- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.