- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Chile
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Lake Chungara weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6666 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The January weather guide for Lake Chungara, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lake Chungara in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Lake Chungara in January, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Chungara in January?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Chungara in January - that's 47% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lake Chungara in January?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Lake Chungara in January and the average monthly rainfall is 66mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lake Chungara sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lake Chungara in January 2022. Select a month to view Lake Chungara sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:04||20:16|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:14||20:19|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:23||20:17|
- Check out current discounts on tours in 2023
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter discounts by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.