- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Lake Chungara weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6060 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The February weather guide for Lake Chungara, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lake Chungara in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Lake Chungara in February, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Chungara in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Chungara in February - that's 47% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lake Chungara in February?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Lake Chungara in February and the average monthly rainfall is 60mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lake Chungara sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lake Chungara in February 2022. Select a month to view Lake Chungara sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:23||20:17|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:30||20:12|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:35||20:03|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.