- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
La Serena weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for Chile
The March weather guide for La Serena, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in La Serena in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in La Serena in March, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in La Serena in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in La Serena in March - that's 76% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around La Serena in March?
The average sea temperature around La Serena in March is 17°C.
Does it ever rain in La Serena in March?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in La Serena in March and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Chile
La Serena sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for La Serena in March 2021. Select a month to view La Serena sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:36||20:18|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:46||20:00|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:55||19:42|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Where is hot in Chile in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.