- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
La Serena weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for Chile
The February weather guide for La Serena, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in La Serena in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in La Serena in February, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in La Serena in February?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in La Serena in February - that's 77% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around La Serena in February?
The average sea temperature around La Serena in February is 17°C.
Does it ever rain in La Serena in February?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in La Serena in February and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
La Serena sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for La Serena in February 2021. Select a month to view La Serena sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:14||20:43|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:25||20:33|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||07:36||20:19|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Chile
Where is hot in Chile in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.