- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Balmaceda weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2828 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The November weather guide for Balmaceda, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Balmaceda in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Balmaceda in November, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Balmaceda in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Balmaceda in November - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Balmaceda in November?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Balmaceda in November and the average monthly rainfall is 28mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Balmaceda sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Balmaceda in November 2021. Select a month to view Balmaceda sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:23||20:39|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||06:05||20:59|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||05:53||21:19|
- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.