- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Balmaceda weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The March weather guide for Balmaceda, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Balmaceda in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Balmaceda in March, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Balmaceda in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Balmaceda in March - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Balmaceda in March?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Balmaceda in March and the average monthly rainfall is 41mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Balmaceda sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Balmaceda in March 2022. Select a month to view Balmaceda sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:23||20:34|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:44||20:06|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||08:04||19:37|
- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.