- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Balmaceda weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 44°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8787 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The June weather guide for Balmaceda, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Balmaceda in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 4°C in Balmaceda in June, falling to -3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Balmaceda in June?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Balmaceda in June - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Balmaceda in June?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Balmaceda in June and the average monthly rainfall is 87mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Balmaceda sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Balmaceda in June 2022. Select a month to view Balmaceda sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||08:18||17:11|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||08:27||17:07|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||08:29||17:12|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.