- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Balmaceda weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The January weather guide for Balmaceda, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Balmaceda in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Balmaceda in January, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Balmaceda in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Balmaceda in January - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Balmaceda in January?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Balmaceda in January and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Balmaceda sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Balmaceda in January 2022. Select a month to view Balmaceda sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:01||21:40|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:18||21:35|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:40||21:20|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Chile
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.