- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Balmaceda weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The December weather guide for Balmaceda, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Balmaceda in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Balmaceda in December, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Balmaceda in December?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Balmaceda in December - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Balmaceda in December?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Balmaceda in December and the average monthly rainfall is 33mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Balmaceda sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Balmaceda in December 2021. Select a month to view Balmaceda sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||05:52||21:20|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||05:51||21:35|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||06:00||21:40|
- Book car hire online & pay now to save up to 10%
- Rental period 3-27 days at worldwide locations
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.